Essence to Essence weekend-long wellness event from January 26 through 29 reveals the healing power of botanicals through hands-on workshops led by natural healers Nick James of Body Bliss and Chaya Mueller Bronstein
ST. BARTH, FRENCH WEST INDIES – Le Guanahani, the iconic resort located on a beautiful private peninsula on the Caribbean island of St. Barth, is introducing Essence to Essence: A Festival of the Senses. The onsite, weekend-long wellness event from Thursday, January 26 through Sunday, January 29 is an aromatherapy-driven adventure of self-discovery that will find participants exploring their deeper selves while encouraging a happy, vibrant outlook on life.
Available in its entirety or as individual workshops, Essence to Essence will unfold as an exploration and meditation using the aromatic essences of flowers and plants from around the world as its vehicle. Event leaders Nick James and Chaya Mueller Bronstein, from Sedona, Arizona, are innovators with extensive backgrounds in the natural healing arts. James is the award-winning founder of Body Bliss, a spa-dedicated company born of his lifelong interest in meditation, vibrational medicine, natural wellness and healing modalities to help people understand and benefit from the transformative science of aromatherapy. Bronstein is an intuitive healer and owner of Chaya Sedona Psychic Readings and Massage, and uses massage, psychic reading and meditation to help clients gain clear vision and new perspectives.
Essence to Essence participants learn the fundamentals of blending, creating personal remedies and dabbling in natural perfumery to create their own unique fragrances and therapies. Each day begins with a Morning Meditation, and participants may book Individual Intuitive Readings with Bronstein through the resort’s onsite serenity spot Spa My Blend by Clarins, including Gypsy Tarot, Palm Reading, Chakra Reading and Couples Reading.
Essence to Essence: Festival of the Senses may be booked as part of a special room package (see below) or sessions may be booked individually at €75 per session, or €50 per session if the entire program is reserved. Highlights of the program include:
• Scent with Intent: An Introduction to Aromatherapy – A two-part, hands-on workshop for guest to learn how aromatherapy can be a force for healing and positive change. This hands-on experience uses unique and engaging software to explore the world of aromatherapy, and participants leave with body cream crafted to their personal intentions.
• Essence to Essence: Your Personal Scent – Guests discover how different aromas can reveal aspects of inner nature. They will learn to embrace themselves through the subtle medium of scent, guided in a search for the single essence that best suits themselves.
• Essence of Sleep: A Good Night Ritual – Join in for a meditative end to the day. Retire for the night with a sleeping or love potion.
• The Perfumer’s Apprentice: The Art of Natural Perfumery – Guests learn the basics of creating natural perfumes and create a personal scent.
The Festival of the Senses 3-Night Package for 2 includes:
• Scent workshops
• Morning meditation sessions
• 60-minute spa treatment per person
• Daily buffet breakfast at Indigo
• Two lunches
• Access to tennis, beach, fitness & spa facilities
• Non-motorized watersports
• Round-trip local transfers
Rooms from €3,345, suites from €3,900
Based on single/double occupancy, inclusive of service charges and 5% city tax
For more information on Essence to Essence: A Festival of the Senses or to make reservations at Le Guanahani, please contact +590 590 52 90 00 or visit leguanahani.com.
ABOUT LE GUANAHANI
Nestled on a private 18-acre peninsula between Marigot Bay and Grand Cul-de-Sac on the island of St. Barth, Le Guanahani offers access to two pristine white-sand beaches where guests are invited to relax in the sun or indulge in water-based sports. The 67 multi-colored guest cottages, including 36 suites, are decorated in a West Indies style that blends seamlessly with the surrounding tropical landscape of hibiscus and coconut trees. All rooms and suites offer private terraces, and many feature private pools. The hotel’s signature restaurants, Indigo and Bartolomeo, delight with refined Mediterranean-inspired cuisine. Hidden amongst the lush vegetation, the Spa My Blend by Clarins comes complete with rejuvenating signature treatments and a salon by Frédéric Fekkai. leguanahani.com
Hawkins International PR
T: +1 212 255 6541